Porcelain Crowns, Porcelain Veneers, Implants and Bridges commenced and completed at our clinic are guaranteed to be replaced, if they cannot be repaired, for a period of five years for absolutely no fees or charges. As we strive to give you the very best results we also stand behind our excellence in longevity, quality and durability.
A few simple conditions apply:
- The patient attends a minimum of two examinations and scale and cleans in each year following completion of treatment, and has followed our recommended preventative dental treatments and maintenance program.
- A bite splint is worn at night in cases where the dentist detects a history of grinding and/or clenching.
- There is no outstanding balance on the account.
- If orthodontic treatment has been performed, the retainers after treatment have been work as advised and maintained as appropriate.
- The restoration has not been damaged or lost due to trauma or neglect such as new decay, gum disease, misuse, abuse, accidents or any additional dental treatment.
- The restoration provided is permanent and deemed by our dentists to be the most appropriate method of dental treatment.
- We try and make every attempt to ensure the nerve inside the tooth is stable, but since the nerve under tooth can be unpredictable and may need root canal treatment. This means root canal treatment is not covered by the 5-year guarantee. This means root canal treatment is not covered by the 5-year guarantee.
- The 5-year guarantee only applies if any remedial or subsequent dental work is provided by a dentist at our clinic since we cannot vouch for other treatment plans.
- If your dental treatment requires replacement or repair and different dental material or technique is deemed to be necessary by the dentist or dental laboratory, then only the difference is payable.